Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

teething weekend, again.

So. We had deja-vu this weekend, or week. Only it was worse this time around.
I know teething is different for most babies, but my son who will barely cry at shots seems tortured by his first tooth cutting through. He is clingy, wants to comfort nurse, screams randomly, has the runs, has a runny nose, won't sleep, and is just over all fussy. I thought he may have another cold or ear infection, so we went to the Dr. this morning. She said its definitely teeth, and maybe a cold as well, but sometimes those symptoms are the same. She said his bottom left tooth is almost cut through! Hang in there, Ev, relief is almost here!

I realized I didn't take many pictures this past week. It was pretty busy, and Chris took Thursday and Friday off so we had 4 days in a row together. It kinda felt longer than that, because Wednesday I "went to work with him". Kinda. His boss had me come to his meeting to take photographs. Their meeting was a team building event at a high ropes course. I even went down the zip line!

Photobucket Photobucket

We watched the World Series religiously. The St Louis Cardinals is my husbands team. He is from St Louis and is bound and determined to make Everett a lifelong fan! It was so fun to watch them win!

Photobucket Photobucket
1. game 6 win- amazing/2. game 7 food spread



Everett has started sitting up! He is getting so big!!
Today is his first Halloween. I am not sure what we will do as a family, I want to start some sort of traditions but am not sure what yet. I want to make it a positive holiday, and have small traditions like trick or treating at the Grandparents houses or something. I think any opportunity to make memories shouldn't be wasted, so I am determined to start something, maybe next year.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Well looks like thats it. I am pretty sure my iPhone has replaced my convenient point and shoot camera, I am sure its like that for everyone now! I currently have 1200 photos on my phone! Yowza!
Pin It!

No comments: