My little boy is getting so so active! He can manage to get anywhere he wants to go, he scoots and lunges himself everywhere. Its so adorable. He is also trying to communicate more, so I think. He can kinda give high fives and wave bye, so I am starting sign language with him. We will see how that goes!
I have also been very busy with my photography business. I really love doing it (even though at times it can be challenging) and I am so grateful to be able to work from home with Everett. It is not a consistent job, but its so great this time of year to be busy and save up a bit! Helps out with Christmas gifts too!
Last weekend Chris and I went to a wedding across town and my mom offered to keep Everett overnight. I never imagined leaving him so young, but I hadn't been sleeping well and when she offered it sounded too good to pass up (I hope that doesn't make me sound like a horrible mom ha!). Anyway, it worked out good and he got to go to ZooLights with my mom and his cousins. I picked him up the next morning and I felt so great! It was amazing having my first full nights rest in 6 months. Since then he has slept 12 hours in a row about 5 times! He was thrown off around Thanksgiving, I am thinking it was due to being over tired and not going to bed at a consistent time. Now that we are back in a regular routine he is sleeping much better.
Some photos from Thanksgiving:
(me with Chris' sisters being silly)
(thankful for daddy shirt for Thanksgiving Eve)








No comments:
Post a Comment