Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Eating.

Photobucket
Eating (solids) around here is not going so well. I was so looking forward to solids since that would mean a little less nursing time. Not that I don't love the fact that he is solely breastfeeding- I just thought it would mean we could go a little longer than 2.5-3 hours between feedings.
Well he is not interested in food. I think he still has a bit of the whole "tongue reflex" thing.


And, I think I bore him. Look at that face!
This particular morning I gave him pears and oatmeal. He gagged, then laughed. I think we may have a little boy with eating habits like his daddy....very picky....but I will keep trying!
Photobucket

Photobucket
And yes, in case you were wondering, or if that babes hand on the glass bowl made you nervous- it happened. And no, no one was hurt.
that was a MOM FAIL on my part. lesson learned.

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: