here we are after 24 hours on the new antibiotic, he was feeling so much better!
Friday Chris got Lasik eye surgery! Everett and I went to Phoenix to take hime to his appointment. It took a lot longer than I was anticipating. We were in the office for about 2.5 hours. Not too fun with a squirmy little baby!
His eyes are 20/20 now and he is absolutely loving the results. We had set a lot of money aside in a health savings account last year anticipating bills from having a baby. Well we had a lot left over and it expires at the end of the year so we were able to use it on this procedure. Chris is trying to talk me into getting mine done next year! I joke with him and say there are other elective procedures I'd rather have done haha :)
I know I've been saying this a lot, but my goodness this boy is on the move! He is still "scooting" or "army crawling", but lately he's been getting one leg going with it and man he is fast. This weekend he found the door stoppers and electrical outlets. Must baby proof asap!
His eyes are 20/20 now and he is absolutely loving the results. We had set a lot of money aside in a health savings account last year anticipating bills from having a baby. Well we had a lot left over and it expires at the end of the year so we were able to use it on this procedure. Chris is trying to talk me into getting mine done next year! I joke with him and say there are other elective procedures I'd rather have done haha :)
I know I've been saying this a lot, but my goodness this boy is on the move! He is still "scooting" or "army crawling", but lately he's been getting one leg going with it and man he is fast. This weekend he found the door stoppers and electrical outlets. Must baby proof asap!






2 comments:
Poor Everett! I remember Kaiden's first ear infection. I think he was about 10 months old and he started acting super cuddly (not normal for him), sleeping a ton, and just a bit cranky. I thought he was getting a tooth or something. It went on like this for TEN days and I finally decided to take him. I was expecting them to tell me he was just teething, but nope! Ear infection. He didn't even have a fever! I felt so bad!
I think ear infections and totally gene related. I know moms who have never given their child formula, never take them anywhere, and don't smoke and their babies are constantly sick and have ear infections all the time.
Also, when Kaiden's ears hurt, I heat a sock with rice in it for 30 seconds in the microwave and put it on the ears for soothing. He loves it!
I'll pray Everett doesn't have to get tubes and I'm glad he's doing better for now!
Karalee thank you so much!
Post a Comment