Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Goldfield Ghost Town

My Aunt Pat and cousin Carl (her grandson) were in town last weekend. We did a quick trip up to the Goldfield Ghost Town, since my cousin seems to like that kind of stuff. It really is a neat area, and I decided it would be fun to take Everett back and take some photos in the same spots we did last time.



EV10m2IMG_7447

EV10m
IMG_7455

IMG_7509

IMG_7470
(they didn't want their photo taken)
IMG_7551
IMG_7558

IMG_7571
E with my Aunt Tricia. This was right before he peed through his diaper onto me. Curse those cheap Target diapers! it keeps happening!
IMG_7586

IMG_7514

IMG_7528

me and my boy! In case you look at the other post at the ghost town, YES I am wearing the same shirt. I do not know how this happened, especially since its probably the only 2 times Ive worn it!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Taylor Morgan said...

Oh my goodness, that's an adorable kid. And I love is little plaid shirt! Very cute!!!

xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

his little lady said...

oh goodness, these are the most precious and fun pictures! and that backdrop is just gorgeous!!!!
xo TJ