Pages
Monday, March 26, 2012
Happy Birthday
Friday was my husbands birthday. I feel like it came and went so fast, I hope it was special for him!
We didn't do anything fancy, he requested Papa Johns pizza and wanted to watch the Muppets movie with some friends. Ok! I also made him banana caramel cupcakes that he loves.
I know everyone says Everett looks just like his dad, but what do you think? I am on the bottom, Chris above me.
I will tell you this, he is acting like his dad more and more daily. This morning I was feeding Ev yogurt and he turned his head into his shoulder and closed his eyes. Then he would look at me and laugh! I think he was pretending sleeping in his high chair! What a silly boy. Between his dad and him, I am in for a lifetime of laughs. I love my boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy belated birthday to your husband! Banana caramel cupcakes sound good! I think Everett looks a bit like both of you.
Post a Comment