Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Moms Birthday!

February 16th my mom turned 50! We had so much planned for her- a surprise trip from her sister and even a small surprise party. My grandparents were in town for her birthday and stayed here with us. I loved having them here- I wish they would've never left! Seriously! They loved playing with Everett and were willing to help any way I needed. It was the best visit ever!

IMG_3271

My Grandpa Bill (as I always called him, now the great grandkids call him Papa Billy) will be 85 May 12 (a day after Ev turns one!). He is in great shape for his age and is such a pleasure to be around. I loved seeing him with my little boy. Melts my heart. My Grandma Wy is just wild about Everett too (well kids in general). I hope one day to be as great of parents/grandparents as they have been. What a legacy to leave.

IMG_3291

IMG_3293
Pin It!

No comments: