Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

on the phone.

Most of these are really old so please excuse this phone photo dump.
I dont like sharing these as much now that I have a crappy DROID. Makes me sad and depressed over my whole iPhone situation. I love Instagram so much and I am glad it is on the droid now, but I don't feel legit. Seriously I cannot believe how sad I am over a flippin phone. STILL. Lord forgive me for being so sentimental over the wrong things, and being so materialistic.


UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

went to a cardinals game/ Ev refused a nap
cherries are a favorite snack/ sweet baby bum in my bed



UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

frozen yogurt date/clock aisle at Target
Moon Valley Nursery/ swimming in the pool
  UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

5th Wedding Anniversary (still in need of a date night!)/baby hiding from me
Happy Birthday Ev!/ Party toys assembly


UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

Ate dinner outside/ more swim time
solar eclipse time/ dunky do time

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

these photos are to show you how SICk Everett and I have been. We've been sharing a cold and pink eye. Pink eye is gone, but the cold is approaching day 10 for baby and 7 for me. 


UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

Messy Spaghetti lunch/ fridge magnet fun!
play time!/ helping daddy pack for his business trip, which he returns from tonight!


I'm shayworley if you want to follow along, and let me know your username!
Pin It!

No comments: