Holy Cow how is it May? Just 10 days and my baby is 1! I am super excited and kinda sad all at once. The sadness mainly coming from the fact that I have NO CLUE where this past year went, and I really hope I relished it enough. I hope I took enough photos of Everett, I hope I remembered all the little details and recorded them somewhere. I mean, he'll be one and no longer a little baby. Toddlerhood is around the corner....I just hope I made the most of babyhood!
My son is so friendly. Like, overly friendly. Anytime we are at the store lately he has to wave and say "hi" to everyone. And I mean EVERYONE! It really is the sweetest thing ever, but my awkward slightly antisocial side cringes every time he yells "hi!" at a stranger, enticing them to come talk to me! Oh, but if someone ignores them, it breaks my heart. You can see he expects everyone to talk to him and when they dont he looks so hurt. He is his fathers son.
Also this month is our 5th wedding anniversary! How crazy is that! Everetts birthday is the 11th, our anniversary is the 12th, then the 13th is Mothers Day. That weekend is absolutely nuts! Everetts party is on the 12, I am hoping we will be able to do something small to celebrate just the two of us.
Speaking of his party, I am trying to get decor and minor details out of the way. We are doing a sailor/anchor theme. I am trying to incorporate a lot of natural/rustic materials as well. In my head its gorgeous. We will see how it ACTUALLY looks ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment