
This sweet sweet face. This face that I love more than anything. This face is also driving me loco. Today I am stir crazy, and my husband is home and doesn't want to do anything. Money is tight and we don't have many options on what we can do. This baby boy has been fighting a nap for an hour and a half. Sometimes I get so frustrated that I dont get a "break" on the weekends when I really need them. A little breather, a chance to pee alone or not be the bad guy putting him in his crib for a nap. I just ate watermelon on the porch to "get away" and Everett followed me and cried looking at me through the sliding glass door. Looking back its heartbreaking but at the time I was so mad that my husband didn't step in. Its been a long day and its barely 2pm. I am going to try for nap #2 (for Ev) again now. Heaven help me...if these 4 walls are all I see until payday on Friday this stir craziness may turn into real craziness.
sorry for venting. its one of those days.


5 comments:
ahhh!! thats what im scared of if i get to be a stay at home mom one day. as much as i hate work right now and would like to be home i want to contribute to society some times and get out doors i know ill feel the same! but you are LUCKY sooo lucky to be able to afford to stay at home! so thats a definite plus!!
I know Ali I am so fortunate. I dont want to come across like I am not, but some days are hard! Just like any job! Only this job there are no "days off", and I think working moms must be burnt out!
and in all honesty, I may have to go back to work soon! :(
nooo i didnt think you were un grateful at all!!!! like i said i think i'd go crazy too and just want a break! i dont fully understand how it is but i can imagine. no judgments here :)hopefully you dont have to go back to work! :l
nooo i didnt think you were un grateful at all!!!! like i said i think i'd go crazy too and just want a break! i dont fully understand how it is but i can imagine. no judgments here :)hopefully you dont have to go back to work! :l
I know this is an older post, but I can totally relate. Some days I feel like I just want to hand over the kids to Josh as soon as he walks in the door and walk out, even if I just go check the mail:) Being a SAHM is the hardest job I've ever had!
Post a Comment