I have been reading a lot of toddler books. I am so fearful of being a bad mom, and up until now, I feel its been a pretty easy ride. Its like 13 months hit and BAM! I have a toddler. Toddlers are no joke. They need structure, boundaries, stimulation, sleep, consistency, and so on. I want to try and create boundaries for Everett. Like: do not play with our phones, stay out of my office and the cabinets. I have no clue how to train him to do those things. I am trying though. He seems to be very strong willed. Every time I tell him "no", he waves at me and says "hi?". Oh cute boy.
These photos are case and point. He loves to crawl up on the couch in my office. He is adorable when you find him like this, but then he goes to the printer and presses all the buttons, and turns my computer off and gets into my camera stuff.
I am learning daily that consistency is key, but it is also very hard. Oh goodness, how attractive laziness sounds!
2 comments:
I'm right there with you. It's so hard to be consistent when they are just so cute getting into trouble! :)
I guess I should be enjoying the fact that Eli can't get off the ground yet :)
Post a Comment