Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Elmo

Well, we have our first character obsession over here. Everett has never liked any TV show I've introduced him to, which is fine, but somehow watching Sesame Street with his cousin Ryan at my moms got him obsessed. For about a week now he has been asking for "Malmo". We'll watch a few minutes of it, read his "Malmo" book, or do Elmo facetime on my phone. We were even at the store the other day and walked by a stuffed Elmo and he got so excited, yelling "Malmo! MAL-MO!". Good thing Christmas is coming up, we know what to get you bud! Heres our face time with Elmo photos. I promise, he is in a trance of love for Elmo, not bored, haha.
  Untitled Untitled  
Untitled Untitled
Untitled  Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Pin It!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh so cute! Isn't it weird how obsessed they can be with a red puppet? ;) I love it!