My flight was supposed to leave at 8pm Thursday, but I kept getting notified that my 45 minute flight was delayed. It ended up being delayed until 2am. Can you believe that. Well when all the madness of my delayed flight was going on, and after 2 failed stand by attempts, Chris got refunded my old ticket and bought a new one on a different airline. I left at 8:15 and landed at 9:30. My plane taxied for forever.
I had never flew alone before, and this disaster was so overwhelming. I was in tears most of the airport. I had left Everett a couple hours prior and was feeling guilty for leaving him and wanted to just cancel the whole trip. Sometimes I LEGIT feel like God doesnt want me to go anywhere. Like the Idaho trip where my flight was booked wrong, or when I left my house to meet some mom friends at a farm an hour away and got pulled over and received a ticket, now this trip. I don't feel like He is punishing me, more of a priorities thing (even though all my time is with Everett). I am probably just nuts.
Anyway, I arrived at the Hard Rock where we stayed late Thursday. Chris showed me around, we got a late dinner. We "slept in" that next morning (like 7:30, why does that happen), I took as long as I wanted getting ready. Chris had work to do so we were just hanging out in the hotel. Around 11 we went to the strip. My favorite part of Vegas is walking around, looking at all the casinos and stores. We walked so much the two days we were there.
Friday night we went to Fremont Street. I had never been. It was actually a lot of fun. Lots of concerts and street performers going on. We even went to a Haunted House. I loved and hated every second of it.
Saturday we had hotel breakfast, went to the other side of the strip, played some blackjack, and got Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate that I am determined to remake.
Here are photos in no order.
I am so grateful to my sister in law and brother in law for taking care of my sweet boy Everett. I had zero worries or concerns with him being there. Sometimes when my mom watches him, I feel bad, like its an inconvenience for her to tote around and entertain a toddler (she never feels like this, only I do). But with the Treslers I know its just adding one more to the mix, and that his cousins keep him happy and entertained. I was sent many photos (see below) and even though I enjoyed my time with my husband, I missed my boy like mad!





























No comments:
Post a Comment