Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

thanksgiving with an 18 month old

I took ONE photo of my son on Thanksgiving.
This is it:

Untitled 
Everett watching the Sesame Street float at the Macys Thanksgiving day parade. Yup. The only one. Later in the day when we were at dinner, he was acting a fool. Crying, screaming, just really out of control. It was embarrassing to say the least. We left flustered (more my husband than me. shoot, I didn't want to leave until I ATE PIE!). And that was Thanksgiving. (darn eye teeth coming in)

This week has overall been wonderful. Chris is off all week long, so of course my son is showing off with sleeping in late and taking extra long naps. I have even had plenty of 'me' time (grocery shopping solo is so refreshing).

This evening we had my cousin Jaima and her family over. 

UntitledUntitled


Last weekend we went to Zoo Lights with my mom, a fun tradition she does. (yes I am wearing my ergo, and diaper bag, yet carrying my son who actually just wanted to be in his cousins stroller)

UntitledUntitled


and last weekend we also went to the fair with Chris' dad

IMG_3903

okay I will end this random post now.
Pin It!

No comments: