Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

adios, February

for the shortest month of the year, February did not fly by for me. Every day seem so long and never ending. These early morning wake up mixed with a husband who is gone or working late make for very long days.
  Untitled
Example above. He sure is squishy and cute when he is tired. But 6am? yowza boyfriend.


The begining of the month (I think...it seems like forever ago...) my mom and I flew to Sacramento for a family funeral. It was obviously last minute, but I especially wanted to go and see my family. We stayed with my grandparents and we learned my Grandpa Bill's memory is going. He was praying and forgot Everetts name, looked up at me in the middle of the prayer and said, "whats his name again?". That broke my heart to pieces since he has seen Everett so many times, most recently in October. Losing him is something I fear constantly so I am always glad to see him and hug him, in case it is the last.
  UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled


UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

We had a great few days there. I have a lot more photos just feeling lazy now. Everett did awesome on the plane too...helped my mom was there with me!

Chris went on a 4 day ski trip to Colorado last week. It also happened to be when Everett was sick, cutting two molars, and also got a double ear infection (first one since tubes a year ago). My mom who I would usually be with while Chris was gone was back in California with her family. Heavens I was bored.
Untitled
How they hang when reunited.

Oh, we also got a new dining table! I am on the hunt for an awesome bench!
Untitled
Pin It!

No comments: