We did a camping theme. Everett is really into bugs and bees, and I know I had seen a party somewhere where they did a cute beehive piñata for a camping party. Chris always likes to use the pool at his parties (all 2 of them haha), and I thought calling it a swimming hole would work for that theme. It took a while for the theme to be sold on Chris, but as his birthday approached and we got to be on a time crunch he no longer cared :)
Pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















































1 comment:
This is just too weird! I have your blog pinned, but my Pin is of the S'mores cupcakes. How very surprised I was to not only find the cupcakes featured as part of a camping theme party (which I was planning), but also in the same color theme I already had cooking up! Then, I'm scrolling to find some of my ideas realized, but also some new ones, very much on point with my tastes...all the while thinking "her kid looks a little like mine, and he's 2 too!" THEN, I get down to the picture where your son is sitting in his chair to open presents...and it looks like MY EVERETT sitting there!! Same name, same age, same party, they look more like brothers than my two boys look like each other! It's just way too weird...we're dopplegangers! Anyway, just way too coincidental...I had to say something! Very cute party!
Best, Brittany
Post a Comment