Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

7 months old!

Sorry all I post on here is Georgias monthly updates! I really loved doing this with Everett so I want to make sure she gets the same.

7months 

 She is crawling and sitting up like a pro. I know I mentioned that last month. She amazes me because she never army crawled, or even scooted. She mainly rolled around. And once she figured out how to sit up from a laying position, crawling up on all fours followed.
She has started eating vegetables. She nurses a lot. She likes to scratch and tug at the skin around my collar bone and neck while she eats. Its really painful! Stinker. 
She has just started to follow me around and want to be right next to me. We tried to get away on a vacation, just Chris and I (we had a wedding to be at in Flagstaff), but she refused a bottle from my mom the whole first day so we had to come back. That was such a bummer. 

IMG_0385
I am thinking she may be a little shy. She is a little serious, and when others say hi or talk to her she will smile shyly and bury her head in my shoulder. 
Still no teeth. Still up all the time at night. Still as content as can be wherever we go. 

IMG_0393

IMG_0401
She loves her brother. She will laugh at everything he does. Everett is really into puzzles and as soon as he dumps one out on the floor she "runs" to them to try and steal every piece. Its hilarious! Even when they are built she will sit on the puzzle, I think just to be funny. 
IMG_9886

IMG_9900

IMG_9903
Look at their hairs! RED HAIR!
IMG_9910


I love this little angel. Her skin is so soft and smooth. Her eyes are so light, sometimes almost light grey and yellow. I wonder if they will be green. Her hair is getting longer and definitely strawberry blonde. She is such a sweet little pumpkin. So easy going. I love this little baby! I just wish....she would sleep....haha.
Pin It!

No comments: