Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

our weekend...

We had a great Memorial day weekend up in Payson. We stayed up at a friends cabin with some of their family, they are all such great people and we loved spending time with our friends!

We drove up Saturday afternoon and came back Monday afternoon.


The boys did lots of 4wheeling on their Rhino...I only went on it once. The trails are pretty intense! I tried to take a picture of how steep the trail is. Trust me- it was steeeeeeep!The trail leads you to the rim and you can see everything! That part was gorgeous- you are up so high and can see everything below. Then again I am afraid of heights so riding so close to the edge was nerve racking too. I curled Regens hair and we had a small photoshoot :)

Ah we had a blast this weekend!!!

Pin It!

5 comments:

The Porter Family said...

It looks like it was sooo much fun! I'm glad that you guys had a good time :) Adam and I stayed at home all weekend and spent some MUCH needed time together! I'm sooooo anxious to know what you think about the book!!!! When can we get together, or have a phone date??

Shannon said...

I really want to chat too! my work schedule is kinda weird next week and this week is almost over :( you can call me whenever, even if I am at work I can usually answer :)
but we need to hang out!

Kim said...

Ok so I tried digital scrapbooking.. not for me! but you have talent! I love your new layout! See you tomorrow!!!

Tara said...

weekend looks like fun! :)

About Me said...

I want to talk too! Tell me when!!! :c) We miss the Millers, and their girls are getting so beautiful!!! :c) Please tell them hello from the Goodins. Love you Shannon. Let me know a good time to talk.