Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

so,

I could add this to the list of 'things I am learning'...so I thought I'd share this little epiphany I had today just while sitting here.
I have really learned that Chris is usually right- a lot. He has the most accurate instincts about people and I never listen to him until I learn the hard way that he is right. This usually ends with me being hurt, and of course- him being right.
So with that said and me being so convinced of his intuition of others-
I must be a pretty amazing girl for him to have chosen me.
:)
Pin It!

3 comments:

The Porter Family said...

How is the book treating you? Did you get it yet?!?!?! And I can TOTALLY relate...Adam is seriously ALWAYS right. It's annoying....but good :)

Shannon said...

yes yes I have the book and it sure it kicking my butt! the truth hurts!
we need a coffee date :)

The Porter Family said...

Doesn't it leave you speechless sometimes?! She does speak the truth, that's for sure. When do you wanna get together? What's your week like? Love ya girl!