Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Things that make me :)

Ok so Krystle tagged me to list things that make me smile lately...this must be a God thing since I am having a hard time thinking of things! In all honesty, I have been very down and defeated lately and am just having a hard time with life. There are some big issues going on, and then small things like how I just found Samson on the counters eating cookies I just baked. This is just a hard season, maybe I will vent about it later but for now my list. It may be little.
  1. Playing Mario Kart with Chris and beating him.
  2. The fact that Whitney won Americas Next Top Model.
  3. My new camera and books coming in the mail...
  4. Watching my favorite TV shows...like The office which is an hour long tonight and Greys...
  5. Getting phone calls and texts from Chris throughout the day
  6. Chloe cuddles.
  7. All my nephews. 
I sat here for a while :(

Pin It!

1 comment:

The Porter Family said...

Yay! Thanks for doing that :) It's good to think about those things every once in a while...and we really do need to hang out soon. Seriously. Lets plan for next week sometime...