Happy Mothers today! Today at church I wished many moms 'happy mothers day', and many of them wished it back to me, and then quickly said 'oh wait, you aren't a mother!'. Yeh, I know. Its okay. I am a patient girl...
Ok here are pictures from Friday and our peach adventure!
I made a cobbler from my peaches! First time I made one! not to brag...but it was GOOOOOD! I searched and searched for recipes...but I hated them all, so this little cobbler came straight from my head! Just peaches, 1/2c sugar, 1/3 brown sugar, 2 tbsp flour and 2 tsp cinnamon (thats some butter sprinkled on top of the filling)
check out those lattice skills!!
this is me on the news...in case you unfortunately missed it. HA! I lied in the last post, the clip of me was probably less than a second :) Tracey and Allison are next to me, they didn't know they were in the frame!
Tomorrow is our 1 year wedding anniversary!!!


2 comments:
Your cobbler is making me hungry! how far along is Courtney?
Ok, never post anything that you "threw-together-in-your-head" again! That looks amazing, and there is absolutely NO WAY I could do something like that just off the top of my head!!!! j/k :) But it looks like a ton of fun...and i'm super bummed i missed your tv debut!!!
Post a Comment