Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

What I am learning these days

So after being tagged to write about what makes me :) I decided to do a list of things I am learning. I am in a state of living and learning right now- so I find this very appropriate. I hope you enjoy this...I really love blogs that are real and deep, not just ho-hum topics. So its my goal to try to write more about what is REAL-ly going on, in our hearts, minds, souls, etc..

Ok the list. Things I am learning:
  1. that being quick to trust others is not always wise
  2. keeping quiet is always better than telling your mind
  3. A clean home is a happy one :)
  4. Smiles are contagious
  5. my hurt feelings that I am holding on to is a choice- and those that hurt us may not know or care...
  6. being content leads to joy
  7. I need to remember to be thankful for everything- EVERYTHING.
  8. I am not a night person. I can try over and over to stay up late with Chris but I always fall asleep.
  9. I have an addiction to chocolate. I accept this.
  10. I am talented. I should not be ashamed to say this. I am skilled in art and photography and though I am still learning I know these are God given passions.

Ok I will tag Krystle back- and Logan!

Pin It!

No comments: