
Ok this is random, but I am so excited right now. I am a big TV buff and although it may not be the most healthy activity, it is a past time Chris and I both enjoy together. My favorite reality show when I was in high school (and this was when reality TV was new) was The Mole. The only other person that I knew watched it was my best friend Kim. This show was our thing! We adored this silly show. I remember one night it was on and I was stuck at the dentist getting a filling and I bawled on the way home because I missed the Mole. Oh it was a sad day.
It only lasted a couple seasons and then a few cheesy celebrity editons, where my love for Stephen Baldwins humor developed. It was hosted by Anderson Cooper, where I loved him too- until I dated Chris and CNN is now a no no. so ya-NOW ITS BACK! yay yay yay.
I hope I don't endorse this show and then it turns out to be totally lame. That'd be embarrassing.
ok kids it premires June 2nd on ABC!


1 comment:
HAH! Can you believe its back??? I am laughing right now at how obsessed we were! Maybe after the show we can get on the message board and chat about all of the 'secret' clues we found...OOHHH I am EXCITED!!!
Post a Comment