Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

working on some pages...

Chris was out last night playing basketball so I made a couple pages...


they are both pretty simple, but hey- they were SUPER quick and free!

I am hoping to make an album with these and many others I plan to make from our wedding. The trickiest part of digital scrapbooking is printing the pages...it is not like a paper scrapbook where you have the 9x9 or 12x12 pages (idk maybe their are special printers and paper but too much money)...most of the printing is done through stores, my photocenter of choice is Costco. I have asked many ladies how they print their pictures and have heard many suggestions, from combines pages to make an 16x20 and printing that off to sending them in to online specialty printers...

but I have chosen to make all my pages an 8x10 layout and print them off at Costco for $1.50 a page. Now, the hard part is finding an album :)

Pin It!

2 comments:

The Porter Family said...

ok, I wanna do this too! it looks so fun...and it's definitely my kind of scrapbooking because sometimes I am just TOO impatient! I'm gonna try and figure it out...any pointers? Where do you go for the free ones? And I wanna hang out again soon too :) Let's plan it out!

Shannon said...

yes lets plan...go to the digiscrap links on my page, then go to the free downloads, and you can open them and use them in your photo editing program!