So if anyone would like to see me make-upless and stuffing half a piece of peach pie in my mouth for approxiately 1.2 seconds, tune into FOX 10 News between 5&6.
Pages
Friday, May 9, 2008
I am on TV!
So today my mom, sister, nephew and some friends went to Schnephf Farms to pick peaches and have breakfast. Our waitress asked if any of us would like to eat a piece of pie for the camera, and being the ham I am of course I said yes. Aidan ate some pie for the camera too. They'll probably use his clip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha ha! i love that :) Maybe your segment will be on one of my 15 min break i am taking tonight in between homework seesions. I always knew you were going to be famous......:)
TV! I always knew you were an evening news superstar!
Post a Comment