Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

happy birthday, sis!

Today I would like to make a shout out to my older sister, Courtney. Tomorrow is her birthday but will be very busy for me so I thought I would post this today while I have time :). I am treating her right now to fresh highlights and haircut while Aidan and I hang out. I have a lot of respect for this woman, she is going through so much right now that I would never be strong enough to handle. Husband in Iraq, full time job, 10 month old, baby on the way...


I love her so much and wish her all the best.






thanks for every thing sis!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Kim said...

WOW. It seems like just yesterday when we had the 16, 18, 19 Disneyland birthday!


Tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

....My sister met your husband yesterday at the bank. He forgot to give her back her ID (:

Shannon said...

I know, I loved that trip.
oh no, did she get it back yet?!

About Me said...

Where is the first picture from in the matching dresses?

Shannon said...

that is from Craigs wedding!

Sparklinbecks said...

When are you free to hang out? Let me know. We can do something when Micah is off and he can watch the boys. Sun-Wed this week :) Tuesday and Wednesday nights I have Bible study and Monday night he might be playing basketball but I am sure my mom could watch them too, so let me know.