Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

our week

Just a few updates on our week- nothing too much going on here, just that I am really tired of looking at that bunco picture of me when I open my blog :)
Chris bought me a bike this past weekend in hopes that we can save some gas money and ride to the store and other close places when we can. We did this yesterday morning when we had to go pick up a few things from Wal Mart (the only close grocery store). Of course I wasn't thrilled about a mile long bike ride in the dead of summer, but it totally wasn't bad at all. The ride creates a nice breeze...and it was fun.

We have both been working a lot lately. Chris has a lot of training down town which means long hours. I thinks that's all for updates, we lead a rather plain life, really.

Here are some pictures from this week.
Aidan is so fun to hang out with. He is full of energy and just gets around so fast! He immediately goes straight for the sliding glass door when he comes over so he can watch the dogs. Now he can stand and watch!


Chloe was being so funny in the car yesterday. We rolled the windows down for her and let her have the backseat all to herself, and i think this was the first time she could actually reach the windows! usually she is held tight in our lap in the car.

No picture of Samson, he is in desperate need of a haircut.

Pin It!

2 comments:

About Me said...

WOW -Aiden looks 50%/50% of Tommy and Courtney. I see both of them in him a ton. He's super cute and his eyes are gorgeous! I like your new hair style too Shannon. You look very pretty. I love the pictures! kudos to you for the bike ride. I couldn't have done it. :c) LOL

Sparklinbecks said...

Hey Shannon, since we are leaving soon, maybe we can get together before we go? Let me know!