I was inspired by a friend of mine to paint stripes! I thought my dining room would be perfect for this, and maybe even bring it over to the back splash in the kitchen. I want it to be something very subtle and light, like these rooms:


This will be tomorrows project!


4 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I may just get inspired by YOU to do the same thing!!!!! :)
i love the stripes! it is amazing what you can do with glossy and matte paint!
it's gorgeous!!!
How are you doing Shannon? Want to talk anytime soon? I'm leaving for CA on Friday and will be there 3 1/2 weeks. So maybe before then? I would love to hear from you. You mentioned things being hard these past few months. I'm praying for you, and if you need anything, don't hesitate to let me know. I love you.
Post a Comment