Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

all in a days work!!

I did it! I painted the stripes and it took a little longer than I hoped-but it was worth it. I started on Saturday around 10 am and after many breaks I finished around 5. For the paint I was frugal and just took a can of the beige paint we used all over the house (about 1/4 gallon) and added a quart of high gloss white paint. This also made it more subtle.
Before:Prep (this is what took the longest!)After:

Pin It!

6 comments:

About Me said...

Hey! It looks really good SHANNON! :c)

Sparklinbecks said...

that looks great!

The Porter Family said...

Oh my goodness Shannon!!!!! It lookes amazing! You are definitely helping me do my house one day!...when we have our own :) He he! But seriously, I am amazed.... you da bomb!

Becky Frame said...

Hey, Shannon. I found your blog through 'the porter family' (whose first name I don't yet know), who said you showed her my blog Something Good. Thanks for spreading the word! :)

Your house looks amazing! I am in awe of your decor skills and the time and effort you put into all that painting. WOW. Beautiful!

Shannon said...

thank you, thank you, [bows].
just kidding. thanks all for commenting :)
Thank you, Becks, I enjoy your 'something good' site. It is very encouraging.

love you all!!

Becky Frame said...

Wahoo! I love that you left a comment! I'm so excited. :)

And I noticed Love & Respect on your reading list. That book (well, the seminar, actually) is the reason I have my blog! At the top of the right sidebar, under 'What Is Something Good All About?' click on 'What do the experts say?' and you'll find the text of an email I got from Dr. Emerson about the blog. Pretty neat.

So great to see you over at Something Good. :)