Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

hi.

I don't have much to post about. I am just sitting on the computer, wishing I could be reading my book, but it ran away. I only had like one more chapter to go in Atonement Child, but now I cannot find it. Maybe it is angry with me that I already started reading My Sisters Keeper when I wasn't even halfway through it.

More random thoughts:
I love HOBBY LOBBY.
I cannot stop decorating, redecorating, decorating...
I have self diagnosed me with IBS.
I am deliriously tired right now, but the laptop glare has me in a trance.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

Hobby Lobby IS fabulously addicting! And they have coupons too! I think if you go on their website, they also have a coupon of the week.

Decorating/redecorating is an addiction :) and Hobby Lobby certainly aids in that!

Hope all is well

Kim said...

irritable bowel syndrome???


//:

Shannon said...

yes I love that store, this past week all their wall decor and vinyls were 50% off. I put one up in my kitchen, I'll have to post it.

and yes, IBS!! haha. for the last two weeks I have never experienced such bloating and pressure! it gets worse daily!
haha

Ashley said...

i wish we had hobby lobby here... finding it was such a mistake, now i know what i'm missing out on!!!