What would you be if you could be ...
A Vegetable: Corn- yummy and it never says goodbye!
An Animal: A house dog, they lead a good life
A Fruit: Strawberry
A Color: Pink cause I love it.
A Household Object: A picture frame
Article of Clothing: shoes.
A Drink: A latte
A Famous Person: Carrie Underwood
A Film Character: Alisha Silverstone as Cher in "Clueless"
A Cartoon Character: Stewie on Family Guy
A Car: my own, Scion xB
A City: Denver. I am in love with that city.
A Country: Ireland. Only because I have been there.
A Mythical Creature: a unicorn.
A Chocolate Bar: Heath Bar
A Book: White Oleander
A Sport: ugh none.
A Word: gorgeous
One of Your Family Members: I'll stay my self.
Pages
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I just added some movie quotes to my blog and i totally should have put clueless in there! Darnit! I LOVE that movie :)
Post a Comment