Remember a few months back me raving about The Mole?? Well, next week is the last episode (I think)! Since the premiere Chris and I have thought that Craig is the mole. And he is still on the show! Which means we could be right!
I think he is the Mole because he lays low and doesn't cause any suspicion. A lot of the challenges to make money are physical, and all the players feel sorry for Craig because he isn't in the best of condition to perform these tasks. Therefore, when he fails, no one holds it against him. Plus he is just so likeable it would be great 'shock factor'.
So this Monday night we will find out who is the mole, and who wins! (I hope Mark wins, I don't think anyone wants Nicole to win)
again, obsessed. sorry.



3 comments:
I wish that I followed the show more :( But, I hope that you are right just for the satisfaction of it all!!
Hehe. Your household + Me. I am also slightly obsessed. You were right on with Craig. After episode two I had my money on him! I hope ABC has another season of the MOLE. Maybe another Celebrity mole?? If you need a Mole buddy for this Monday - let me know (:
-Kim
yes Kim you should come watch it with us! We are free!
Post a Comment