Chris and I can do just about anything together and have fun. We genuinely enjoy each others company. We can go out on dates or on little getaways, but my favorite thing to do with him are much simpler. I love at night when we lay in bed and I read a book while he surfs the Internet on his iPhone, stopping to chat about little things. Or when we sit on the couch and laugh at a good TV show or enjoy a rented movie. I love when we carpool to work and he teases me by changing the radio station when a song comes on he knows I like.
I enjoy all the small moments with him :)


3 comments:
Oh! That is so sweet :) We are from the same mold I think...very simple! Love ya!
that's what being married is all about! :)
i love it, we are exactly the same!!!
Post a Comment