Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Top 10

this is my top 10 list of the best things that happened this weekend! (in no particular order)
  1. I made this blog background myself! I am not too crazy about it, but at least I know how to make them and can go from there!
  2. I was told that Americas Next Top Model was coming to Phoenix and that I should audition. What a compliment.
  3. I finally got my Dslr camera !
  4. We went to a wedding which are always fun.
  5. I made some great French toast Saturday morning.
  6. We went and saw Wall-E. It was good, minus all the loud children :) Plus it was free! (we had movie passes)
  7. I indulged on a bag of chocolate from the candy store at the mall.
  8. We got to hang out with some great people for my sisters birthday party. The food was good too.
  9. I had a good time getting coffee with a great friend.
  10. And lastly, I got to sleep in! whoo hoo!
Pin It!

1 comment:

About Me said...

how did you make your background Shannon? I want to make my own... Tips?