Just now my biggest nightmare came true. We found a scorpion in our house.
I was getting ready for work, Chris was getting changed to go do yard work. Then he yelled and threw his sport shorts across the room. There had been a scorpion on the elastic band of his shorts. AHHH!
This is so ironic. Just last week we were with friends and i had said I have never seen a live scorpion before- I even knocked on wood! And now, there was one living in our house, in a pile of laundry I had just sorted yesterday {cringe}.
Of course, I got a picture of the fella. We don't know what to do with him, he is currently living under a drinking glass.


3 comments:
I Pinch...
-Chris
oh.my.gosh. I would have CRIED. that's one thing I have to say that is good about living in NY... we have 9 months of winter but NO SCORPIONS! haha.
WE had one in our apartment when Avi was about 4 months old and I was not impressed!!! I do not miss those little guys what-so-ever! Hope you can confirm there are no more. :c)
Post a Comment