Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Guitar Picks

Chris has really been playing his guitar lately. He loves it, I can really see the passion he has for worship and music in him. It encourages me. He also needs to be practicing it, since he is going to be leading worship for a church plant here in QC that we are both helping launch (thats a whole other post though :).
So he kept losing guitar picks, and he came across how to make your own and asked me to make them. Its so easy and fun to do! I modified how I made them a bit. 

What you need:
  • Old credit/gift cards
  • Scissors
  • Xacto knife
  • pen
  • nail filer'
  • guitar pick
Trace your guitar pick onto the old credit/gift card with a pen, as many times on the one card that will fit. Then trace the outline with the xacto knife (this makes it easier to cut out.) Then cut around the outline, it should easily pop out. Finally, file the rough edges until smooth. 
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool! I'm going to try this for Nathan. :c)

ET said...

That is sooooooo amazing, what a great idea!