Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

new endeavors...

I am going to start trying to make my long-lived hobby of photography a little side career. Please let me know if you or someone you know wants photos for a special occasion, event or just family stuff in the Phoenix area. While I start making a portfolio, everything is free of charge, just pay for prints you want. 
e-mail me at: shayworley@gmail.com

Pin It!

4 comments:

The Porter Family said...

How fun!! Adam and I have really been wanting a pic done of us and the doggies!! Like a semi-professional one...we have just never wanted to shell out the dough!!! Lemme know girl!!! Love ya :)

Shannon said...

yeah that would be so fun! Christmas is coming up, so i figure people need to make Christmas cards!!

Sparklinbecks said...

Good luck with your new endeavor Shannon! :) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Wish we could be closer to get pregnancy photos, kids pictures, a family photo and then just Nathan and I pictures. Maybe the money will work out for us to come visit AZ when it cools off and then we can pack in the photos... and we would still pay you. :c) Just because.