Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

sad books.

I don't know whats up with me and loving sad books. Ones that just make you bawl at the end!!!
Here are two books I just read recently: 

 This book was so good I would highly recommend it. I usually read Christian Fiction but I have been reading everything these days. Well, mainly whatever I can borrow from other people :) My Sisters Keeper will be coming out as a movie next year, so read it now and see the movie! I love doing that. Prepare to cry though. Its so sad...
I finished this book last night. I couldn't put it down! Chris wanted to go to bed and I wanted to read so I got out the flashlight to read like a little kid would do. I am glad he wasn't awake to see me boo-hooing when I finished. This is a really sad story, clean for the most part just has some abuse. Read this book! Its so touching. 

If you need a good cry....read these!
Pin It!

1 comment:

The Porter Family said...

I just love sad books!!There's just somethin about em....we are going camping this weekend, so hopefully I will have some good time to read!! I can't wait :)