This weekend we helped little Aidan celebrate his first birthday. He is just the sweetest boy. Today I was over at his house and he was thoroughly enjoying the little ATV rider thing we got him. He is so much fun, I just can't wait to have kids of my own. It is such a big desire in my heart to be a mother, sometimes so big I feel engulfed by it. When we first married everyone kept telling me that the baby bug would go away in a couple months, but it hasn't. Other people tell me they get the baby bug but it goes away after a day or so, but I have had it for about 15 months straight since the wedding. Oh patience, please be my best friend.
Anyway, what I am getting at it is this little man blesses my heart. My entire family does. I am excited to one day start my own....but for now I love running around with the nephew, and seeing him interact with his Uncles. They are funny boys!
So funny that they even decided to play a trick on me. Chris threw a football at my head, Craig took a picture, and Aidan thought it was hilarious.


1 comment:
Shannon...that picture is soooo funny!!! And i'm so mad at my blogroll!! It doesn't seem like it updates all the time :( And i totally missed this post! i'm usually a faithful commenter, and I missed out! Forgive me!!!!
Post a Comment