Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Holidays are so strange for me. I look forward to them, but they always seem to bring up bad feelings....like wishing my family lived closer, my parents were still together, and the reminder that Chloe was born 2 Thanksgivings ago.
Anyway, those are just some thoughts.
Today was fun we spent the morning with my dad's side and this afternoon with my in-laws. Now we are just relaxing at home watching a movie.
We have so much to be thankful for- here's a few :)
-Chris is done with college! I am so proud of him.
-Our lovely home
-Having good jobs
-Great health
-Happy marriage
-Great family

Love you all, enjoy the season!
Pin It!

4 comments:

The Porter Family said...

Those ARE really good things to be thankful for :)

Courtney said...

ugh... I DON'T wish our parents were still together... Mom is so much better off. Would make holidays easier, yes, but everyday life would still be crap.

Shannon said...

well Sorry sis!! I just mean holidays are hard when we are all split up...
*tear

Courtney said...

I thought that was what you meant... We would still be split up a bit what with all our in-laws.