Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

O Christmas tree

We put up our tree. I know its early, but Chris was just so excited to get it up. We definitely don't have decorating down- its quite the eclectic tree, but thats ok. Here it is! Our big, grown up, LED tree!



Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan is dying to put up our decorations and a tree... But the tree will have to wait as we prefer real trees. I love this season and am really praying for a white christmas. It snowed yesterday for about 8 minutes, but didn't stick around. More just a quick dusting. How are you? What's new in your life? How work, church, life etc? Write when you have some free time. :c) No pressure.

Kim said...

SO cute shannon!! (I am a tad jealous of your christmas spirit!!)

The Porter Family said...

Your tree looks great! i love all the colors :) I can't wait to put ours up! Adam will wait as long as possible though.... :(