Our dogs got out yesterday, and while Samson came right back home, Chloe didn't. She was missing all night and day. We put up fliers and posts online- and this afternoon I got a call. A lady saw her on the side of the road, she had been hit. She was taken to the vet and we lost her. I cannot tell you how devastated I am to lose my girl. I know she is just an animal, but she was a member of our family. Something is missing in our home now. The hardest part is knowing how she died, so tragically. She was just so innocent and I feel at fault for her getting out of the yard and it ending her life.
Pages
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Chloe.
This is the saddest day....
Our dogs got out yesterday, and while Samson came right back home, Chloe didn't. She was missing all night and day. We put up fliers and posts online- and this afternoon I got a call. A lady saw her on the side of the road, she had been hit. She was taken to the vet and we lost her. I cannot tell you how devastated I am to lose my girl. I know she is just an animal, but she was a member of our family. Something is missing in our home now. The hardest part is knowing how she died, so tragically. She was just so innocent and I feel at fault for her getting out of the yard and it ending her life.






Our dogs got out yesterday, and while Samson came right back home, Chloe didn't. She was missing all night and day. We put up fliers and posts online- and this afternoon I got a call. A lady saw her on the side of the road, she had been hit. She was taken to the vet and we lost her. I cannot tell you how devastated I am to lose my girl. I know she is just an animal, but she was a member of our family. Something is missing in our home now. The hardest part is knowing how she died, so tragically. She was just so innocent and I feel at fault for her getting out of the yard and it ending her life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Shannon, I'm SO SO SO sorry! poor little puppy. my tears are flowing for you. :( *BIG HUG*
I've been praying for you :( I can't even imagine how you must be feeling...your dogs to you are like ours to us. But don't think that it was your fault! Your little Chloe knows that you loved her soooo much :) I love you.
*tear* I am sorry this had to happen! Especially around the holidays. Keep your head up, at least she is with Phoebe (;
kim, you mean Sadie? Phoebe is still alive...ha.
Thanks everyone~ love you all
I am so sorry about Chloe! I cried when I heard. (((Hugs!!)))
Post a Comment