Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

On Life and Crafts

Life is so crazy right now. I almost broke down in the car the other night because of stress, and all Chris says is "You are too blessed to be stressed". Cheeseball. We are not stressed because of things we can't control like money, but more stressed about things we can control. We are in a season where we have put way too much on our plate, and all we can do it wait for it all to pass. We need to pray for God's guidance in what we can and can't be involved in  in many aspects of life, because we rarely have time for each other right now. Chris is finishing up his bachelors degree and will be done in about a month, and I am getting very busy doing photography, which are both so exciting! 
Also, tonight I will be selling some signs I made in a boutique at Gateway church with my sister-in-law.  I made about 10 and they have kept me really occupied. I will post pictures of some tomorrow!
Pin It!

2 comments:

The Porter Family said...

I can't WAIT to see them!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are soooo crafty shannon. And I love how chris said that you are "too blessed to be stressed"! How cute is that?!?!!? Yes, cheesy, but very cute nontheless! Much love to you :0) Can't wait to actually see you one of these days friend!

Sparklinbecks said...

Thanks for doing the boutique with me tonight! I am glad you did it and I thought your stuff looked so cute! I am still loving that argyle!

See ya Saturday for round 2!