Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

SIGNS!

Here are a couple of the signs I made. These two below sold (well, one my mom wants):
Give Thanks

Heart and Soul (this is a little sign)
And these two just didn't turn out well enough for someone to pay money for :)
Merry Christmas- I think I will use this around the holidays.

Welcome- I am trying to figure out how to salvage this one. You can tell in the first picture that the glaze finish spray I used really messed up the white paper and made the other side of the blue paper bleed through.
Well I will post more if they sell, and if they don't- then you may be getting them for Christmas! heehe.




Pin It!

2 comments:

The Porter Family said...

I love that merry christmas one! how much do you sell them for?!

Shannon said...

they were going for $10 or $12 and are about a foot and 1/2 long