Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

16 random facts.

My sister tagged me for this on Facebook, but I really needed something to blog about...so what the heck!
  1. 4 years ago today my Uncle Troy died. I loved him dearly, and miss him dearly.
  2. A friend said this today, and I totally agree " People need to look to the Bible for a savior not to the White House". Amen, anyone?? Especially on inauguration day?
  3. I have been incredibly lonely lately. I wish I had more friends in my life.
  4. I am starting to think I will never have kids. 
  5. I get bothered when people cringe at the fact that I 'live in Queen Creek'. It REALLY bothers me actually. 
  6. I have been watching Intervention lately and I love that show. 
  7. I want to move out of Arizona and somewhere far so we can start over or get away or something...but that will never happen.
  8. I have been begging for a closet organizer since we moved into our house. We take up all 3 closets with our clothing.
  9. I have a really fun job and I enjoy what I do. I make a decent living off it too :)
  10. I buy a lot of clothes. Only bargains though. I am thinking I will start posting my finds of the week/month. This probably explains #8. 
  11. My husband Chris really is my best friend, and I believe that is a great thing.
  12. I dream of what names I will give to my non-existent children. ALL THE TIME.
  13. I want to get a tattoo on my foot. That too, will never happen.
  14. I never EVER cried at a movie until I met Chris. I think its because I finally knew what love was. Now I bawl at EVERYTHING!
  15. I am afraid at night.
  16. Now I am going to go eat a grapefruit. 
Pin It!

2 comments:

The Porter Family said...

I liked that post. Full of life's "stuff" that comes along. Hey, can I have your address? You can email it to me...krystlet2004@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!

Kim said...

Okay - please do post your bargains... I am awful at shopping and always pay full price! I love that you live in queen creek, I would move out there in a heart beat it is beautiful. everytime i metion moving out there i get the same reaction from people. People have no problem comuting to scottsdale from chandler..or chandler to phoenix. I don't know why people are so afraid of queen creek!!