Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Things gone wrong...

My sister asked me to get some good black and white photos of the kids today. About half way through, I realized my ISO was all the way up- which makes for an extremely noisy photo. I don't know why I didn't notice it but I was really upset. I also was experimenting shooting in RAW, since it is so recommended, but the files aren't readable on my computer. Whoever said that is a good idea is nuts. I was able to download a program to convert them, but it took over an hour to convert about 20 pictures. Not doing that again!
All I have to say is that I am glad this happened with my sister and not a paying client!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Shannon... even in the midst of what you would call a "disaster" the pictures looks really cool. They have an "old" effect to them, and the angles look really good. I think if you play around with them in photoshop for a bit, you could turn those into some very cool, interesting pictures. I really like them. Both those little ones are very cute. I love the eyes and cheeks. Anyway, just my opinion on the photos.