thanks for the picture Grandma. We miss Grandma Carney. Courtney- we are not as cute as your kids. Your kids have gorgeous blue eyes....but Aidan does look like Craig. Aidan has your eyebrows. Why didn't I grow hair til I was 2???
I can definitely see the resemblance and there are some pictures of Aidan and Emmy that look a LOT like you and Craig. You were all soooo cute even if you were bald til you were two!!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness Shannon! That picture is soooo adorable! Love it :)
I thought it was a great picture. Grandma Great Carney was soooo proud of you kids! Glad you liked it and posted it. You guys were soooo cute!
I think that you and Craig look just like Aidan and Emmy here.
thanks for the picture Grandma.
We miss Grandma Carney.
Courtney- we are not as cute as your kids. Your kids have gorgeous blue eyes....but Aidan does look like Craig. Aidan has your eyebrows.
Why didn't I grow hair til I was 2???
I can definitely see the resemblance and there are some pictures of Aidan and Emmy that look a LOT like you and Craig. You were all soooo cute even if you were bald til you were two!!
Post a Comment