Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

new things ahead!

I had mentioned in my last post that we needed a miracle. Well we got it! So quickly too, Gods timing is amazing.
I am starting a new job this Wednesday at Beau Monde Salon and Spa. It is much closer to home, I will be part time, and they close at 7 everyday. I feel like I will be able to be home more and take care of the home more so than I what I was. I had been feeling a lot of guilt for not being able to cook and clean for my husband. This is not why I got a new job, its just cool that those things followed.
Praise god!

Also, come be my client!
:)
Pin It!

3 comments:

Kareena said...

Congratulations! I'll try to get my eyebrows done before we leave on vacation. They haven't been waxed since January!!!

Shannon said...

thanks! I would love to see you!

Courtney said...

Yay yay!! I need a brow wax too!!