Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Favorite Things (to do!)

I have just been loving life lately. I enjoy being home more and all that entails...who would have thought!
I have been 'doing' more...not just sitting around. Heres what I enjoy these days:
  • Walking the dogs in the morning. I figure its good for both of us! Although with the heat they are short walks.
  • Cooking. I love to cook. I have been trying more recipes, and one turned out so terribly (carbonara)...although Chris is so sweet and said it was my first failure in the kitchen in 2 years!
  • Reading, reading, reading! I go to the library often now. I think the more you read, the faster you get, and I am speeding through some books!
  • Keeping the house clean. It makes my husband so happy, it gives me joy to see him so grateful :)
  • I am still loving my job. I love what I do! Chris is doing great too, he got a promotion! Praise God. He is so good.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Want to come clean my house once a week? I will pay you! :-)