I went to Huntington Beach, CA with a great friend of mine, Kari. We have been friend since 11th grade Chemistry, and we now work together! Its been a blast hanging out a lot again.
She is in pursuit of moving to the LA area and had a job interview this past week so I went with her since I was already off work. I really wanted to go since we were both thinking she was moving out there in 2 weeks because the job was so promising. Well it turns out she is going to be staying in AZ for much longer than we thought since the job didn't work out...I am secretly very glad!
We stayed at her Aunts home in Huntington. She is right across the street from the beach! Every morning we got up early and enjoyed our morning coffee on the beach. Then in the afternoons we would ride beach cruisers into town and shop and eat. I really had a great time, but missed Chris the whole time too :)
here I am with Kari's surfboard...

Here is the real surfer...



No comments:
Post a Comment